You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to receive text messages

I’ve tried turning on iMessage and resetting network settings but I am not able to receive text messages from anyone.I just got the phone brand new and I was able to recieve texts for the first 2 Days but now it stopped completely please help

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 25, 2022 3:35 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 25, 2022 3:41 PM

Aaron6251 wrote:

I’ve tried turning on iMessage and resetting network settings but I am not able to receive text messages from anyone.I just got the phone brand new and I was able to recieve texts for the first 2 Days but now it stopped completely please help

Text message is a phone carrier feature, contact yours to see if they can resolve the issue.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 25, 2022 3:41 PM in response to Aaron6251

Aaron6251 wrote:

Text message is a phone carrier feature, contact yours to see if they can resolve the issue.

Unable to receive text messages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.