You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

💡 Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Only left Powerbeats Pro doesn't work on my MacBook, but everywhere else works fine

Basically today my right Powerbeat Pro decided to work with my MacBook. My left one only does the connected little sound when paired with my computer and that's it, doesn't reproduce audio.

Already reseted my MacBook, and my Powerbeats. The weird issue is that they are both well charged, and both work fine on my iPhone. I can control the volume from my left one and pause the music if i use the buttons, so it basically works but doesn't reproduce the audio from my computer.

Also forgot to say that when my right Powerbeat is in the cage and I'm using my left one the audio works fine, but when i put the other one in my ear it switches automatically to that one. And in case of putting both at the same time, it chooses the right one over the left one.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022 2:37 PM

Similar questions

2 replies

Aug 26, 2022 7:45 PM in response to cufapaez

cufapaez Said:

"Only left Powerbeats Pro doesn't work on my MacBook, but everywhere else works fine: Basically today my right Powerbeat Pro decided to work with my MacBook. My left one only does the connected little sound when paired with my computer and that's it, doesn't reproduce audio.[...]"

-------

Troubleshooting Beats Pairing:

A. Unpair These:

Seems you need to unpair these from your phone. but, no longer have this phone, contact Beats, and find out how you can reset this. 

B. Beats Contact Us Info:

Contact the manufacturer, and request assistance with finding a solution. Ask them for some tip on troubleshooting this, and ask if you can get a swapout. They make the product. So, they'd know an upfront answer.

Go Here: Product Help - BEATS SUPPORT - Beats

Only left Powerbeats Pro doesn't work on my MacBook, but everywhere else works fine

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.