You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What is an AirTag? Where do I buy them and how much does it cost?

What is an AirTag and do you buy them? How much? Where do you order them? Have iPhone 11pro max.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone XR

Posted on Aug 26, 2022 5:20 PM

4 replies

Aug 27, 2022 3:33 AM in response to Ianderson9

It’s a tracking device, which helps to people find personal objects..

AirTag is designed to discourage unwanted tracking..

If someone else's AirTag finds its way into your stuff, your iPhone will notice it's traveling with you and send you an alert. After a while, if you still haven't found it, the AirTag will start playing a sound to let you know it's there”

prices:-

AirTag - Apple

Aug 27, 2022 1:40 PM in response to Ianderson9

Ianderson9 wrote:

What is an AirTag and do you buy them? How much? Where do you order them? Have iPhone 11pro max.

An AirTag is a small tracking device, designed to be used with Find My to keep items like keys, wallets, and bags from being lost. You can buy them from Apple here. They cost either $29.00 USD individually, or $99.00 USD if you buy a four-pack. An engraving is included free of charge as well.

What is an AirTag? Where do I buy them and how much does it cost?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.