You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Music stops whenever phone locks! Why?

Whenever I shut my phone off the music stops. Or really I can’t hear the music playing but the song is still playing. Only with my screen off. If I let the screen shut off by itself audio stops. I tried restarting it and force quitting the app. This is happening with all apps! It started when I installed the latest update 15 🤦🏽‍♀️ I don’t want my screen unlocked while I listen to my music or podcasts!

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 29, 2022 12:20 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 29, 2022 1:58 PM

What? If you’re not going to help, please save your reply’s!

6 replies

Aug 29, 2022 2:24 PM in response to SuperSexyMami4

I believe what SravanKrA was trying to convey is that what you're seeing is not normal or expected behavior. So, it probably has nothing to do with iOS 15.6.1.

I suggest that you back up your phone and restore your phone using your computer. This will install a fresh copy of iOs 15.6.1 on your device. It will also clear out some of the cruft.

Music stops whenever phone locks! Why?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.