You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cant find and i want to cancel apple arcade. Please help. Does not show up anywhere except as a monthly bill.

Icon not in my phone and want to cancel Apple Arcade. Never hae used and don’t want to yet I am paying and unable to cancel. Shame on the apps for not adding to the subscription options an option to cancel!! 20 minutes in and can’t cancel.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022 6:39 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 29, 2022 6:56 AM

Bills and subscriptions are tied to an Apple ID, and you will want to check each Apple ID you might have, and the purchasing details of each are accessible here: Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

An Apple One subscription can include Arcade. All three of the Apple One plans available in the US minimally include Arcade, Apple TV+, Apple Music, and some amount of iCloud+ Storage depending on the Apple One plan chosen.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 29, 2022 6:56 AM in response to CancelAppleArcade

Bills and subscriptions are tied to an Apple ID, and you will want to check each Apple ID you might have, and the purchasing details of each are accessible here: Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

An Apple One subscription can include Arcade. All three of the Apple One plans available in the US minimally include Arcade, Apple TV+, Apple Music, and some amount of iCloud+ Storage depending on the Apple One plan chosen.

I cant find and i want to cancel apple arcade. Please help. Does not show up anywhere except as a monthly bill.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.