You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need to cancel a subscription I cannot find

Hello, I have such a problem, for a long time I have been receiving a notification about debiting $ 100 for a subscription in my Internet banking, I can’t find this subscription in the App Store and iTunes, I also can’t refuse in the bank’s application, the bank writes that I must do this in apple service. Please help find what kind of subscription it is and resolve the issue of how to cancel it. Thank you! I used a translator for this text.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 29, 2022 7:51 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 29, 2022 12:41 PM

I checked my email history earlier,

Apple's history of your purchases is what you need to check:

reportaproblem.apple.com

All I can tell you is that we had charges on AMEX from Target Stores where we had not shopped in 20 years. Within 24 hours of our contacting card issuer AMEX, they had identified the charges as suspicious, forgave the charges, and issued Mrs AJ a new card number.

Apple won't see see your issue here but the article I linked should have contact information. We are your fellow end users with no access to Apple records nor knowledge of what they can/will do n such matters

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 29, 2022 12:41 PM in response to anatolii48

I checked my email history earlier,

Apple's history of your purchases is what you need to check:

reportaproblem.apple.com

All I can tell you is that we had charges on AMEX from Target Stores where we had not shopped in 20 years. Within 24 hours of our contacting card issuer AMEX, they had identified the charges as suspicious, forgave the charges, and issued Mrs AJ a new card number.

Apple won't see see your issue here but the article I linked should have contact information. We are your fellow end users with no access to Apple records nor knowledge of what they can/will do n such matters

Aug 29, 2022 8:07 AM in response to Allan Jones

Thanks for the answer. I checked my email history earlier, I can't find a receipt for this subscription. Yes, I will definitely contact the bank, but in the description of debiting funds in Internet banking, it says Apple.com / bill, itunes.com, can Apple support by the bank card number be able to determine the subscription and solve the problem?

I need to cancel a subscription I cannot find

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.