You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How many Apple IDs can I create using only one phone number?

I want to know what the maximum amount of Apple IDs I can create while using the same phone number for each one.

iPhone 6s, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 30, 2022 11:24 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 31, 2022 5:38 PM

You can only use the same phone number with one Apple ID.

2 replies

Aug 31, 2022 5:33 PM in response to stuffed18

Hello stuffed18,

Thank you for reaching out to Apple Support Communities, and we'll be happy to help in any way we can. We understand you have questions about the maximum amount of Apple ID's you can have per device. Apple limits iPhones and iPads to a maximum of three free iCloud accounts or Apple IDs per device. You can find more information here: If you see a Could Not Create Apple ID or Could Not Set Up iCloud message - Apple Support

"If you see a Could Not Create Apple ID message, it means that you have exceeded the number of new Apple IDs you can set up with iCloud on a single device in one year."

We hope this helps.

Cheers!

How many Apple IDs can I create using only one phone number?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.