You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help with password for iCloud

Help me recover my password or help me make another or set up a new iCloud account

Posted on Aug 30, 2022 10:29 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 30, 2022 10:42 PM

Snoopy-2020 Said:

"Help with password for iCloud: Help me recover my password or help me make another or set up a new iCloud account"

-------

iCloud Password:

There is no password for iCloud. It is one password for all of Apple. So, use these forum's credentials (eMail and password). The password to use would be no different, given it is the same account.

Visit these Links:: If you Forgot your Apple ID eMail Address or Phone Number - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 30, 2022 10:42 PM in response to Snoopy-2020

Snoopy-2020 Said:

"Help with password for iCloud: Help me recover my password or help me make another or set up a new iCloud account"

-------

iCloud Password:

There is no password for iCloud. It is one password for all of Apple. So, use these forum's credentials (eMail and password). The password to use would be no different, given it is the same account.

Visit these Links:: If you Forgot your Apple ID eMail Address or Phone Number - Apple Support

Aug 30, 2022 10:45 PM in response to Snoopy-2020

You must know the Apple ID account credentials for secondary authentication account like three answers for respective questions , date of birth , rescue mail address and its password , the Apple ID password with this account will be set when all of the information to set up the account is correct see the article If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If any one of information , like date of birth , the answers for respective questions are incorrect then convert the account into 2FA Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication - Apple Support

( a ) If you lose answers for Apple ID provide credit card details that was added in the account .

( b ) if you have lost Apple ID password provide invoice copy of Mac to apple support advisors .

( c ) Contact apple support Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support they will send a link on mail account , click on link after 24 hours to reset apple id password , however the link is valid for additional 3 hours .

( d ) Support pin is used by apple support advisors to verify the account when you know apple id password Generate a temporary Support PIN - Apple Support

Help with password for iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.