You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to dispute charges I don't recognize

Why do I have 5 charges of $3.99 each on my bank account statement and I only have 3 phones, 2 8+ and 12. They need to be taken off. And I have been charged for a couple of years.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 31, 2022 6:29 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 31, 2022 6:34 AM

Start here:

If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

We are other end users like you and have no access to Apple records, so this cannot be resolved through these forums.

TIP: If Apple's history of purchases does NOT show the charges, contact you credit card issuer for additional assistance,

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 31, 2022 6:34 AM in response to bknthehouse222

Start here:

If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

We are other end users like you and have no access to Apple records, so this cannot be resolved through these forums.

TIP: If Apple's history of purchases does NOT show the charges, contact you credit card issuer for additional assistance,

I want to dispute charges I don't recognize

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.