You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone was hit with a cyber attack , settings in my phone were changed.

I was hit with a cyber attack and things were changed in my iPhone 13. When will they fix these problems?

Posted on Sep 3, 2022 5:56 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 3, 2022 7:07 PM

Please read this - Security of runtime process in iOS and iPadOS - Apple Support

and this - Data Protection in Apple devices

then go here - Change your Apple ID password - Apple Support

and here - Apple ID - Official Apple Support

and here - Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

I think iOS 16 is going to offer more security protocols as well. I am sure I read an article about it somewhere.

Oh, I almost forgot one - Product Feedback - Apple you can let Apple Know your concerns there.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 3, 2022 7:07 PM in response to aaron.bravo

Please read this - Security of runtime process in iOS and iPadOS - Apple Support

and this - Data Protection in Apple devices

then go here - Change your Apple ID password - Apple Support

and here - Apple ID - Official Apple Support

and here - Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

I think iOS 16 is going to offer more security protocols as well. I am sure I read an article about it somewhere.

Oh, I almost forgot one - Product Feedback - Apple you can let Apple Know your concerns there.

My iPhone was hit with a cyber attack , settings in my phone were changed.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.