You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud Drive folder shows list view on iPhone but not Mac or in browser. How do I select list view on Mac and in browser?

How do I select list view on Mac and in browser?

MacBook Pro

Posted on Sep 4, 2022 4:09 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 4, 2022 6:10 AM

On your Mac use File > View > as List from the Finder drop down options in the menu bar.

In your Mac's Finder toolbar you might have the view option available to click on - it's the four squares representing the four choices: Icons, List, Columns, and Gallery. If it isn't there you can add it. Right-click on the toolbar, select Cusomise Toolbar and drag the group in the View option up to the toolbar.

In a browser at www.icloud.com the only option is the icon view across the screen.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 4, 2022 6:10 AM in response to mind2mind

On your Mac use File > View > as List from the Finder drop down options in the menu bar.

In your Mac's Finder toolbar you might have the view option available to click on - it's the four squares representing the four choices: Icons, List, Columns, and Gallery. If it isn't there you can add it. Right-click on the toolbar, select Cusomise Toolbar and drag the group in the View option up to the toolbar.

In a browser at www.icloud.com the only option is the icon view across the screen.

iCloud Drive folder shows list view on iPhone but not Mac or in browser. How do I select list view on Mac and in browser?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.