You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am having a problem with sinking my computer to my scanner..

I am having a problem with sinking my computer to my scanner. I have a macOS Catalina, version 10.15.7 and my scanner is Perfection V550. I got a note that said that your updates knocked off my scanner. Is there someway we can get them compatable today

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Sep 4, 2022 1:31 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 4, 2022 2:04 PM

Check the scanner's website fro updated driver's and software. The maker is responsible for making their product work with Apple's OS.

Our Epson Perfection V33 worked perfectly well with Catalina as it has with every OS since then. You are two major OS versions behind, I suggest you upgrade to the latest OS you can; you made no comments on what year or model Mac you have.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 4, 2022 2:04 PM in response to SlBourne7

Check the scanner's website fro updated driver's and software. The maker is responsible for making their product work with Apple's OS.

Our Epson Perfection V33 worked perfectly well with Catalina as it has with every OS since then. You are two major OS versions behind, I suggest you upgrade to the latest OS you can; you made no comments on what year or model Mac you have.

I am having a problem with sinking my computer to my scanner..

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.