You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple introduces powerful new iPad mini built for Apple Intelligence. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t open my downloaded Seussibles! From my iPad Mini OS15.5. It’s saying my pw is wrong,why?

I downloaded “Suessables” from my new iPad Mini 6 using OS15 and it won’t let me open it up. It says incorrect or user I’d already taken. I changed my PW. It said can only be 16 characters but I still can’t open it. What’s going on?

iPad mini 6, iPadOS 15

Posted on Sep 7, 2022 10:28 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 8, 2022 12:00 PM

Hello momluvstv,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you need some help with a third party app. We certainly understand why you'd reach out and we are happy to help!

This definitely sounds like some issues with that specific app. In this case, we would recommend that you reach out to for assistance the app developer for assistance. To contact an app developer, use this link:

How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

Cheers!

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 8, 2022 12:00 PM in response to momluvstv

Hello momluvstv,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you need some help with a third party app. We certainly understand why you'd reach out and we are happy to help!

This definitely sounds like some issues with that specific app. In this case, we would recommend that you reach out to for assistance the app developer for assistance. To contact an app developer, use this link:

How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

Cheers!

I can’t open my downloaded Seussibles! From my iPad Mini OS15.5. It’s saying my pw is wrong,why?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.