You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Will I be able to use iPhone 14 *whatever* on eSim with any other country's carrier?

So let's say if I buy in somewhere around USA, maybe use a couple months and then I have a long trip to another country where I need to use another carrier, will I be able to do that? Or there are some regional limits? Thx in advance

Posted on Sep 7, 2022 11:47 AM

3 replies

Sep 8, 2022 3:29 AM in response to askbarnabas

Thank you. So basically if just my carrier has any eSIM plans, I can use iPhone in that country? There will be no problems with any kind of Apple policy? I ask so precisely, cuz Apple has a special page with carriers that support eSIM Carrier Activation (https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT209096) and some countries, that for sure have eSIM technology, are not even listed there (i.e. Russia).

Will I be able to use iPhone 14 *whatever* on eSim with any other country's carrier?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.