You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

j precordered yhe iphone 14 and have money in my account. i tend to not leave huge amounts in my card for security reasons and im waiting for them to charge the money once shipped. can i take the money out and still be charged as normal or will they

i preordered the iphone 14 and have the money in my account. i tend to not leave huge amounts in my card for security reasons and im waiting for them to charge the money once shipped. Can I take the money out of my main account for the mean time now and still be charged as normal or will they decline my pre order and not ship my item

Posted on Sep 11, 2022 1:18 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 11, 2022 8:11 AM

or will they decline my pre order and not ship my item

If the payment fails at the moment they want to fulfill your order, then you will not get your item. You then may need to re-order and wait longer. Do you want to risk that?

1 reply

j precordered yhe iphone 14 and have money in my account. i tend to not leave huge amounts in my card for security reasons and im waiting for them to charge the money once shipped. can i take the money out and still be charged as normal or will they

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.