You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

The new iPad mini is available today. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad Pencil

Hej!

jag undrar om ipad 10,2 stödjer pencil 1? Det står att den endast gäller 10,5 tum men när jag ska beställa iPad 10,2 så kommer pennan första generation upp som förslag på tillbehör?

hälsningar,

olivia

Posted on Sep 11, 2022 6:38 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 11, 2022 6:54 AM

Translation:

I wonder if ipad 10.2 supports pencil 1? It says that it only applies to 10.5 inches, but when I order the iPad 10.2, the pen first generation comes up as a suggestion for accessories?

Apple’s definitive compatibility list for Apple Pencil and iPad can be found here:

Apple Pencil compatibility - Apple Support

Not sure which iPad you have? Identify your iPad model.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 11, 2022 6:54 AM in response to Oliviajagarinac

Translation:

I wonder if ipad 10.2 supports pencil 1? It says that it only applies to 10.5 inches, but when I order the iPad 10.2, the pen first generation comes up as a suggestion for accessories?

Apple’s definitive compatibility list for Apple Pencil and iPad can be found here:

Apple Pencil compatibility - Apple Support

Not sure which iPad you have? Identify your iPad model.

Ipad Pencil

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.