You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iMessage isn’t working

Posted on Sep 11, 2022 1:06 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 12, 2022 7:05 AM

See also

If you can't send or receive messages on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

and

Problem activating iMessage

See If you can't turn on or sign in to iMessage or FaceTime – Apple Support (UK)

If you recently changed phones

Deregister old phone iMessage online

If you don't have access to your iPhone, you can  Deregister and Turn Off iMessage - Apple Support

Then contact Apple Support for further investigation. You should be able to reach them here

Contact - Official Apple Support

or phone numbers

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 12, 2022 7:05 AM in response to Cynhermos

See also

If you can't send or receive messages on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

and

Problem activating iMessage

See If you can't turn on or sign in to iMessage or FaceTime – Apple Support (UK)

If you recently changed phones

Deregister old phone iMessage online

If you don't have access to your iPhone, you can  Deregister and Turn Off iMessage - Apple Support

Then contact Apple Support for further investigation. You should be able to reach them here

Contact - Official Apple Support

or phone numbers

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.