You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Want a discount

I placed a custom order macbook pro M1 just 1 month before the airpods free promotion, Now l want to order airpods3 at a discount and I'm a student, It there a discount coupon for me ?

MacBook Pro Apple Silicon

Posted on Sep 12, 2022 8:49 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 12, 2022 8:53 AM

No. If you had asked back when the promotion launched, maybe. But it's now well outside of the 14 day return window. Otherwise you could have returned it and repurchased with the promotion. You can try to contact Apple or visit an Apple Store and explain, but I would not expect them to accept a return if it has been this long.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 12, 2022 8:53 AM in response to Suthinee1697

No. If you had asked back when the promotion launched, maybe. But it's now well outside of the 14 day return window. Otherwise you could have returned it and repurchased with the promotion. You can try to contact Apple or visit an Apple Store and explain, but I would not expect them to accept a return if it has been this long.

Want a discount

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.