You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 16 glitch help

i updated my I phone 11 to the ios 16 now my phone is ghost glitching it never done that before and I’ve tried everything to shuttling down to restarting my phone, I can type on it, call or do anything I don’t understand what’s going on or how the iOS caused such a big glitch to happen. If someone had answers can you please help. I don’t now how to delete th update I don’t have a Mac book so if there’s any other ways please tell me.

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 12, 2022 9:22 PM

6 replies

Sep 13, 2022 5:14 AM in response to Bunnybou23

Do you facing this issue when your iPhone on charger? If so , do you facing it even if it’s not on charger?

or is there any accessibility features is enabled ? If so what is it?

if you facing this issue even if your iPhone isn’t charging, try this steps:

If your screen is too sensitive or responds intermittently to touch

1. Restart your iPhone or iPad.
  2. Make sure that your screen is clean and free of any debris or water.
  3. Disconnect any Lightning or USB-C accessories. If your screen works after removing an accessory, try using a different outlet, cable, or charger.
  4. Remove any cases or screen protectors.

If your screen still isn't working, you might need to set up service for your device. Contact Apple Support.

Sep 18, 2022 11:19 AM in response to Bunnybou23

I updated when iOS16 came out. Yesterday, my Xs Max started glitching on pretty much everything. Typing is nearly impossible. I was able to turn of 3D Touch which helped, but I'm still having scrolling/swiping issues. I was thinking it was my phone, but I haven't done anything to it that would have caused this. I also tried removing my case and screen protector and cleaning, but that didn't help.

iOS 16 glitch help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.