You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Facebook Login Occurred

I can't log in to my Facebook to Facebook app on my iPhone, but I can log in to my Facebook account through a browser. Please help me with the problem. Thank you!

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 12, 2022 10:53 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 12, 2022 10:59 PM

If you're having trouble logging into your Facebook account, here are some things you can try. Go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions. Make sure to use a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account. Search for the account you want to recover.

I can't log in to Facebook. | Facebook Help Center

Even you may see this --> Fix a Problem | Facebook Help Center

Still not solved then --> Report a Login Issue | Facebook

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 12, 2022 10:59 PM in response to bonlirasan20

If you're having trouble logging into your Facebook account, here are some things you can try. Go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions. Make sure to use a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account. Search for the account you want to recover.

I can't log in to Facebook. | Facebook Help Center

Even you may see this --> Fix a Problem | Facebook Help Center

Still not solved then --> Report a Login Issue | Facebook

Facebook Login Occurred

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.