You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to update my iPhone

Why is so hard to update your iPhone

Posted on Sep 14, 2022 4:56 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 14, 2022 4:59 PM

I have no idea why it is hard for you. It is trivially easy for me; I went to Settings/General/Software Update and tapped on Update Now.. Follow these guidelines→Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If you have any problems doing this please describe them.

2 replies

Sep 14, 2022 5:27 PM in response to Josephyungboy

Josephyungboy Said:

"How to update my iPhone: Why is so hard to update your iPhone"

-------

Why Update Installation can be Hard:

IDK. That's quite an open-ended question. Possible answers... Inexperience, perhaps? Running slow, perhaps? Low storage, perhaps?

So, see if this makes it easier for you...

Troubleshooting iPhone Updates:

A. Installing a Cellular Update?:

It might be prompting you for a cellular update to install. So, go here for that. Update your carrier settings manually on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Also...

B. "No Service":

Is "No Service" shown on the top-left corner of your screen? If so, go here to fix that: If you See No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Also...

C. Update your iPhone:

Update Using a Computer:

How to update my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.