You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is my App Store and iTunes Store over charging me!?

Why is it when I try and buy an app to download the App Store is over charging me? Because I’m trying to buy buy an app that is $2.99, but my credit card account is notifying me that I don’t have enough to buy it. So when I went to check to see why, and how much it’s trying to charge me it’s saying it was trying to charge me $18.20. This has happened before too but it was for my work app but that app was supposed to be free. So I’m just confused with why it’s over charging me for something that is only $2.99. Also I did try to see if it would do the same in the iTunes Store and it does the exact same thing. So if someone could explain why this is happening I would really appreciate it.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022 10:52 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 15, 2022 2:30 PM

Click here for more support and assistance.

1 reply

Why is my App Store and iTunes Store over charging me!?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.