You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Purchases

I tried to get purchases this morning, I put my apple password in but kept getting a message saying “due to European legistration,” they asked my bank for authentation which said my purchases were denied, so I to try again which I did 4 times eventually I got purchase that I wanted then only to find that I could not get on the site I wanted & lost the game, but when checking my e mail to my shock I have been charged 4 times but not receives all the lives, what is going on is there some kind of scam

i would like the money back that I was charged

iPad 2, iOS 9

Posted on Sep 16, 2022 11:31 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 16, 2022 2:41 PM

Hello ~ Take a look here:

Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

~Katana-San~

Similar questions

3 replies

Sep 18, 2022 7:53 AM in response to Katana-San

I already sent you a message about this. I have been billed 4 times which I'm not happy about. When I tried to purchase what I wanted it came up about this European legislation which I've never had before when I accepted it then went to my bank which was then declined this happened 3times finally the 4th time it went through only to find I've been billed 4times so I want my money back now

Purchases

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.