You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why when updating purchased prior apps it tells me there is a billing problem

Can’t update prior apps, states there is a billing problem. I don’t have any subscriptions

Posted on Sep 16, 2022 1:21 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 16, 2022 9:43 PM

If there is a billing problem, you need to speak directly to Apple Support to resolve it.

1-800-MY-APPLE

M1 Mac mini, macOS 12.6; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 9; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 15.6; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 16; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 16; HomePods, audioOS 16 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 16, 2022 9:43 PM in response to fredricka211

If there is a billing problem, you need to speak directly to Apple Support to resolve it.

1-800-MY-APPLE

M1 Mac mini, macOS 12.6; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 9; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 15.6; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 16; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 16; HomePods, audioOS 16 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

Why when updating purchased prior apps it tells me there is a billing problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.