You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

could not seem to get baseball on an old Apple TV device. Are their limits with old Apple TV devices?

I could not find MLB Baseball Friday via Apple TV+ night on my original Apple TV device. Does it not present this feature?

Posted on Sep 17, 2022 8:42 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 17, 2022 9:45 AM

What is your model Apple TV box? Identify your Apple TV model - Apple Support

You would need the modern Apple TV app that supports Apple TV+ (“across devices where Apple TV+ can be found” [1]). Unfortunately, I don’t have a 3rd generation model to check specifically. 2nd generation wouldn’t be supported. 4th generation or later would be supported.

In the Apple TV app, find the FNB tile, or use in-app 🔍 Search. Watch Friday Night Baseball in the Apple TV app - Apple Support.

All the ways to watch Apple TV+ - Apple Support

Get support - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 17, 2022 9:45 AM in response to GMBNEWC

What is your model Apple TV box? Identify your Apple TV model - Apple Support

You would need the modern Apple TV app that supports Apple TV+ (“across devices where Apple TV+ can be found” [1]). Unfortunately, I don’t have a 3rd generation model to check specifically. 2nd generation wouldn’t be supported. 4th generation or later would be supported.

In the Apple TV app, find the FNB tile, or use in-app 🔍 Search. Watch Friday Night Baseball in the Apple TV app - Apple Support.

All the ways to watch Apple TV+ - Apple Support

Get support - Apple Support

could not seem to get baseball on an old Apple TV device. Are their limits with old Apple TV devices?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.