You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wanna ask about iPhone 14 pro max price.

I want to get price of iPhone 14 pro max 128gb I saw on website that is 1099$ in United State. Is this exact price for buy or is there any other tax or GST or any kind of additional payment, because if I add postal code they charge extra amount that is some kind of 13% or 11%.

I'm here to just confirm that what kind of payment that is and if I buy from Apple outlet then we have to pay that 13% as well or not, or we can just buy in1099$ from outlet.

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Posted on Sep 17, 2022 9:45 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 17, 2022 9:49 AM

I don't know where you live or anything.. but I can tell you for certain that there would be tax on that $1099. The tax percentage should be based on where you live. For me it's more like 7.5-8% range.

I don't know what this 'Apple outlet' is, but if it's not Apple's website, then you should contact them to inquire about any extra fees/costs you are seeing.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 17, 2022 9:49 AM in response to Sana8695

I don't know where you live or anything.. but I can tell you for certain that there would be tax on that $1099. The tax percentage should be based on where you live. For me it's more like 7.5-8% range.

I don't know what this 'Apple outlet' is, but if it's not Apple's website, then you should contact them to inquire about any extra fees/costs you are seeing.

Wanna ask about iPhone 14 pro max price.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.