You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t download iPad default wallpapers.

As the question says, I’m not able to download iPad default wallpapers. Ever time I click on the little cloud to download, nothing happens. I have iPad Air 5th gen, with iPadOS 16.1

I hope someone can help me on this, thank you.

iPad Air, iPadOS 16

Posted on Sep 17, 2022 11:54 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 17, 2022 1:28 PM

If you are running a beta version of iPadOS - as detailed in the associated release notes - you should have full expectation of encountering issues and bugs. iPadOS 15.7 is current; iPadOS will not be released until sometime in October.

If you are currently enrolled in a beta programme and wish to return to using the current production version, this support page provides the necessary information to remove the beta from your iPad:

How to uninstall iOS beta software - Apple Support

iPadOS 15.7 is the most recent production release.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 17, 2022 1:28 PM in response to heart64

If you are running a beta version of iPadOS - as detailed in the associated release notes - you should have full expectation of encountering issues and bugs. iPadOS 15.7 is current; iPadOS will not be released until sometime in October.

If you are currently enrolled in a beta programme and wish to return to using the current production version, this support page provides the necessary information to remove the beta from your iPad:

How to uninstall iOS beta software - Apple Support

iPadOS 15.7 is the most recent production release.

Can’t download iPad default wallpapers.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.