You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to change payment method via Android Apple Music app

I've followed the steps described in Change your Apple ID payment method if you don't have an Apple device - Apple Support

Everything is fine and it's okay to subscribe using my default payment method with gmail.

But when I tried to find "Payment Information" (No.4 step under "Change your payment method on your Android device or Google Chromebook"), I couldn't find it under Account.

Please help

Posted on Sep 18, 2022 3:21 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 18, 2022 5:16 AM

If you are having problems in updating your payment information with the non-Apple device you can sign onto the Manage Apple ID page with an Internet browser and navigate to Payment Methods in the column on the left of the page. Then click on Manage Payment Method on the right of that page.

From there update your details.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 18, 2022 5:16 AM in response to khet60

If you are having problems in updating your payment information with the non-Apple device you can sign onto the Manage Apple ID page with an Internet browser and navigate to Payment Methods in the column on the left of the page. Then click on Manage Payment Method on the right of that page.

From there update your details.

How to change payment method via Android Apple Music app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.