You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

who can reach my iCloud photos? my exwife said the she reached some pictures and described the correctly orally. how could it happen?

how can someone reach my photos in iCloud ?

Posted on Sep 19, 2022 8:21 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 19, 2022 8:48 AM

You may be using share "Albums" with family, because they can't actually access it even if you share iCloud+ space with them...

The only way is that you share the album or the photo with them or you may use the same computer, (your photos are synced to your MacOS if you use iCloud on it.)

if you use the same account on her phone this happens too.

It is also good to change your passwords.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 19, 2022 8:48 AM in response to SERHIIKOSS

You may be using share "Albums" with family, because they can't actually access it even if you share iCloud+ space with them...

The only way is that you share the album or the photo with them or you may use the same computer, (your photos are synced to your MacOS if you use iCloud on it.)

if you use the same account on her phone this happens too.

It is also good to change your passwords.

who can reach my iCloud photos? my exwife said the she reached some pictures and described the correctly orally. how could it happen?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.