You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I sign out of iCloud due to Apple ID update settings notification that won't go away?

I upgraded to MacOS Ventura, last week and ever since there is a little flag in the system settings menu that says Update Apple ID Settings. I click on the continue button and nothing happens. I can click it but it does not go anywhere from there. I did some research and I'm trying to log out of iCloud and to restart my MBP in the hopes oof clearing the flag. The problem is I cannot find anywhere in Systems Settings where to log out of iCloud. I have literally clicked on every menu option starting at the top next to my name and working down throat every possible option and I cannot find a log out button for iCloud. I must be missing something somewhere...PLEASE HELP!!!!

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 13.0

Posted on Sep 21, 2022 2:57 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 21, 2022 12:43 PM

Have you tried System Preferences/Apple ID/Overview to see if you can sign out there?

Similar questions

3 replies

How do I sign out of iCloud due to Apple ID update settings notification that won't go away?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.