You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

CarPlay is not displaying all SiriusXM Channel

I just had an Alpine iLX-407 receiver installed in my vehicle. I have an iPhone 13 with Software version 15.6.1 installed. I have SiriusXM streaming service which provides all stations on my SiriusXM app on my phone. All the stations display and play on my phone when not connected to the receiver. When the iPhone is connected with a cable to the receiver, CarPlay recognizes the phone and will play SiriusXM music through the receiver. The problem being experienced is that CarPlay will not display all of the SiriusXM channels. Only a partial list of channels displays, and in a seemingly random order; not in the channels’ numerical order, not grouped by type of music. A station I might wish to listen to might not appear in the CarPlay display.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue? Is there a known root cause or solution? Thanks

Posted on Sep 21, 2022 7:27 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 25, 2022 10:52 AM

Hi JNDV,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities! If you're experiencing an issue with a specific third party app, we would recommend the steps in the article below that may help:

If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open

1. Close and reopen the app
Force the app to close. Then open the app to see if it works as expected.
2. Restart your device
Restart your iPhone or restart your iPad. Then open the app to see if it works as expected.
3. Check for updates
To see if updates are available for the app, open the App Store, tap your profile icon, then scroll down to see if updates are available. If updates aren't available for the app, update the software on your iPhone or iPad.
4. Delete the app, then redownload it
Delete the app. When you do this, you might lose data that was stored in the app. Then redownload the app. Then check to see if the problem with the app is fixed.

Hope this helps!

Have a great day.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 25, 2022 10:52 AM in response to JNDV

Hi JNDV,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities! If you're experiencing an issue with a specific third party app, we would recommend the steps in the article below that may help:

If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open

1. Close and reopen the app
Force the app to close. Then open the app to see if it works as expected.
2. Restart your device
Restart your iPhone or restart your iPad. Then open the app to see if it works as expected.
3. Check for updates
To see if updates are available for the app, open the App Store, tap your profile icon, then scroll down to see if updates are available. If updates aren't available for the app, update the software on your iPhone or iPad.
4. Delete the app, then redownload it
Delete the app. When you do this, you might lose data that was stored in the app. Then redownload the app. Then check to see if the problem with the app is fixed.

Hope this helps!

Have a great day.

CarPlay is not displaying all SiriusXM Channel

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.