You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Live photo cannot save as video anymore in ios16?

Tried saving some live photos as video but i'm surprised there is no more "save as video" option in the share button. Is it just me or anyone else who downloaded the new ios version?

update: saw the option already, pls disregard this question

Posted on Sep 22, 2022 7:21 PM

3 replies

Sep 23, 2022 11:03 PM in response to shivali272

It is one of the improvements in Photos on iOS 16. Finally Apple has cleaned up the Share menu ⇧ and moved the actions, that are not sharing actions out of the Share menu. Another example is the "Hide" command, that has also been moved to the Actions menu (∙∙∙). It is more logical, once we know, where they have been moved to. I like it. everything, that is modifying a photo or video inside the Photos Library is now in one place, like Duplicate, copy, Hide, Date and Time, location. Sharing is again a menu for getting items out of Photos, pass them to other apps or saving them somewhere else.

Live photo cannot save as video anymore in ios16?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.