You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 16 update scrolling issue

I was recently on iOS 16.0 and had the scrolling issue. When I turned on the Touch Accomodation, the issue disappeared. Now, I downloaded iOS 16.0.2. When Touch Accomodation is turned off, I'm still having the same issue.

Worst part is there's this additional issue wherein the swipe up to enable App Switcher is not working. This also goes when trying to unlock iPhone on lock screen.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022 5:10 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2022 1:20 PM

The link seems to be locked or something, it says I dont have access when I try to open the link. Im trying to help someone who have an Iphone XR and after updating to ios 16 she can no longer scroll on the screen, I dont know if swipe is working for her but she said she can press the screen so im guessing she can open apps.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 26, 2022 1:20 PM in response to zheng178

The link seems to be locked or something, it says I dont have access when I try to open the link. Im trying to help someone who have an Iphone XR and after updating to ios 16 she can no longer scroll on the screen, I dont know if swipe is working for her but she said she can press the screen so im guessing she can open apps.

iOS 16 update scrolling issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.