You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

deleted mail not deleted but not in trash folder

Can't locate and recover an email I accidentally deleted. So I deleted a junk mailing in my google account and searched for it in "all mailboxes" and the email found is purported to be in "trash - google" but it's not in my "google/trash" bin. In fact that bin is empty. I don't have a folder or mailbox called "trash - google" in my sidebar when I search under "all mailboxes" that is where it's being found. I need to know where that folder is so I can recover accidentally deleted messages from it.

Attached graphic might make it easier to understand my situation. Notice in preferences the trash folder is called "deleted messages". I don't have a folder with this name in my sidebar although I have one called "trash" which is empty.

Thanks

Posted on Sep 23, 2022 9:15 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 23, 2022 9:33 AM

Yes! Problem solved thank you!

Similar questions

2 replies

deleted mail not deleted but not in trash folder

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.