You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Removing device names from other family members phone?

Is it possible to not share my devices with my family members on my family share group? I was checking a family members family share account on their iPhone and they are able to see all my devices and there are options to unlink, etc. how can I remove this to avoid accidental things getting messed up!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022 10:34 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 23, 2022 10:59 AM

Apart from you for yourself, only the Organizer has the ability to invite or remove people from a Family Sharing account. I do not think it is possible to edit the list. Apple does not say why.

Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

Or perhaps you mean this? --> To learn how to 'Turn Location Services and GPS on or off on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch', click here --> Turn Location Services and GPS on or off on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 23, 2022 10:59 AM in response to Birdie344

Apart from you for yourself, only the Organizer has the ability to invite or remove people from a Family Sharing account. I do not think it is possible to edit the list. Apple does not say why.

Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

Or perhaps you mean this? --> To learn how to 'Turn Location Services and GPS on or off on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch', click here --> Turn Location Services and GPS on or off on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Removing device names from other family members phone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.