You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

💡 Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airpods pro 2 loose lid

AirPods pro 2 case lid loose and makes clicking noise

Just bought newly released airpods pro 2 and within minutes saw the issue. Gonna return back to apple.

This is so so super irritating, mine previous airpods too had same issue.

Apple please fix it?

Posted on Sep 25, 2022 6:32 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 11, 2022 3:00 AM

Hey did you manage to get a replacement to fix the issue with the lid or simply returned it?

Is this a design flaw made by apple? Are all the APP2 out there has a creaky case lid?

I have also have the same issue with my newly bought APP2, my replacement window is closing in next 3 days, Could you please respond how did you get it fixed?

Thanks in Advance!

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 11, 2022 3:00 AM in response to parwatCodes

Hey did you manage to get a replacement to fix the issue with the lid or simply returned it?

Is this a design flaw made by apple? Are all the APP2 out there has a creaky case lid?

I have also have the same issue with my newly bought APP2, my replacement window is closing in next 3 days, Could you please respond how did you get it fixed?

Thanks in Advance!

Airpods pro 2 loose lid

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.