You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Struggling to activate cellular option for my apple watch 7 series 45 mm Cellular.

Hi,

I am struggling to activate cellular option for my Apple watch 7 series 45 mm Cellular. When I am pairing with iPhone 12, it is showing me message that, "This Apple Watch does not support Three mobile service in this region". Also, I don't see 'Cellular' option in my watch app.

I have checked with THREE and my contract has smartwatch pairing activated. I have also checked both watch (9.0) and iPhone (16.0.2) have latest OS.

Does Apple watches work in all regions or they are made for certain region/network only ? What am I missing ?

Many thanks,

Rinkle

Posted on Sep 26, 2022 3:21 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2022 7:35 AM

Apple sells two models of series 7 cellular watches to accommodate different cellular bands used in different localities. See:

Apple Watch - Carriers - Apple (AM)

Thus the answer to your question not all model 7 cellular watches work in all localities.

Similar questions

1 reply

Struggling to activate cellular option for my apple watch 7 series 45 mm Cellular.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.