You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Issue w Camera

After I updated my phone to the new IOS my camera seems to be super blurry/grainy when zooming in and out, it doesn’t have that crisp look to it anymore like before.

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Sep 26, 2022 8:15 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2022 8:28 AM

You may be zooming in/out too much. You have the 13 Pro. Are you utilizing the three lenses and the various other settings? I find my photos are coming out nicely when I use the specific lens rather than the manual zoom. You may want to take a look at the link below. I’ve also learned a lot going thru the camera info in the Tips app.

About the Camera features on your iPhone - Apple Support

Please let us know if any of this helps.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 26, 2022 8:28 AM in response to surely277

You may be zooming in/out too much. You have the 13 Pro. Are you utilizing the three lenses and the various other settings? I find my photos are coming out nicely when I use the specific lens rather than the manual zoom. You may want to take a look at the link below. I’ve also learned a lot going thru the camera info in the Tips app.

About the Camera features on your iPhone - Apple Support

Please let us know if any of this helps.

Issue w Camera

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.