You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Expired subscription

I don’t know what’s going on but i can’t update or do anything on my phone bc something trying take out for $19 and don’t know what it’s for I don’t have any subscribers active so I was trying see can y’all look on ur side see what’s going on and can y’all fix it

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 26, 2022 9:44 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2022 9:51 AM

This is a user to user forum. We are users like you and have no access to your account. We cannot look for anything.

See your purchase history for any pending charges: link- > View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support

Contact Apple support directly if you need more assistance: link-> Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 26, 2022 9:51 AM in response to Annie1265

This is a user to user forum. We are users like you and have no access to your account. We cannot look for anything.

See your purchase history for any pending charges: link- > View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support

Contact Apple support directly if you need more assistance: link-> Apple Support

Expired subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.