You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone adapter

Do I need a converter or just an adapter for my devices in Morocco both iPad and iPhone

iPad Air, iOS 9

Posted on Sep 28, 2022 11:24 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 28, 2022 11:33 AM

If your charger is an Apple branded one.. then you do not need a converter.. just an adapter.

You should be able to check any component you intend to use in another country, should have small print that indicates something like ~100VAC-240VAC 50/60 HZ. If you see markings like this, the you should not need to convert voltage, just an adapter to get the prongs adapted to their plug type

here are a couple of my favorite travel adapters if you're looking for recommendations

here and here

or a simpler collection of individual adapters

here

6 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 28, 2022 11:33 AM in response to MrdrBaxter

If your charger is an Apple branded one.. then you do not need a converter.. just an adapter.

You should be able to check any component you intend to use in another country, should have small print that indicates something like ~100VAC-240VAC 50/60 HZ. If you see markings like this, the you should not need to convert voltage, just an adapter to get the prongs adapted to their plug type

here are a couple of my favorite travel adapters if you're looking for recommendations

here and here

or a simpler collection of individual adapters

here

iPhone adapter

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.