You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Transferring data

If I trade my old iPhone for the new 14 pro, how can I transfer my data to the new phone. Would they. have me do a quick start transfer at the actual apple store with an employee? Or does iCloud back up work so that I can use it on the new iPhone. I know there's an eSim so im not sure whether or not they would transfer it for you while you're at the store or whatnot. I personally wouldn't want the phone to be unboxed as I love unboxing apple products myself. How does this work?

Posted on Sep 29, 2022 9:21 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 29, 2022 9:37 PM

razurvious Said:

"Transferring data: If I trade my old iPhone for the new 14 pro, how can I transfer my data to the new phone. Would they. have me do a quick start transfer at the actual apple store with an employee?[...]"

-------

Yes. Use QuickStart. That is what Apple would prompt you to use.

1 reply

Transferring data

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.