You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can Iget my original Apple ID and password! I’m trying to access a old I phone of mine

Recover old I’d and password so I can access my old phone

iPhone 4S

Posted on Oct 1, 2022 4:32 AM

4 replies

Oct 1, 2022 5:28 AM in response to Reborn22

That’s what that link is intended to help you do.

First you need to figure out what your AppleID was.

Checking old e-mails from the timeframe can be helpful in this task.

Use any/all e-mail addresses you can possibly think of.

Once you’ve figured-out your old AppleID, THEN you can use the “forgot password” section.

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid#

Oct 1, 2022 12:38 PM in response to Chattanoogan

I will certainly try that ? I’m sure I may of had another email but the one I used then everyday I had been usin g since 1997and yahoo and att have made it so a person with my skills haven’t been able to access . It’s an sbc global account. So rather than letting me link it to the knew one I that I then had to get they wiped out all of it so contacts and old emails are not visible on any of my devices due to again my level on computers that when I did set up the email everything thing synced and now yahoo doesn’t have to take care of asbc account!!! It’s out there I would have to pay tyo get it! Sorry ****** me off! I’ve had that email longer than most of them been alive probably.

How can Iget my original Apple ID and password! I’m trying to access a old I phone of mine

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.