You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

stalking, remote access my device

someone (estranged husband) has his lover stalking me for over a year i cant lock him out of my phone because of his allowed devices on his samsung (newest A13) how's can allowed even though im under his acct the iph in myname,please he's github developer how can they access my iphone remotely when i called they told me this couldnt happen his lover has all my personal info and is impersonating me?!!!!!!!

iPhone 12

Posted on Oct 3, 2022 12:50 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 3, 2022 1:01 PM

He can not access your phone remotely at all. If you feel your Apple ID has been compromised, change the password and turn on 2 factor authentication.

If you sincerely believe that your phone may be targeted, engage lockdown mode and contact law enforcement.

About Lockdown Mode - Apple Support

1 reply

stalking, remote access my device

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.