You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Landscape view

When watching facebook watch videos on my new iPhone 14 pro, they won’t go into landscape view . My orientation lock button is off . And have redownloaded the app several times and restarted my phone several times

Posted on Oct 3, 2022 8:43 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 3, 2022 9:03 PM

123masa Said:

"Landscape view: When watching facebook watch videos on my new iPhone 14 pro, they won’t go into landscape view . My orientation lock button is off . And have redownloaded the app several times and restarted my phone several times"

-------

Using Landscape View:

Some apps don't allow for landscape view. So, you're stuck with portral view. That's the way the app was designed.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 3, 2022 9:03 PM in response to 123masa

123masa Said:

"Landscape view: When watching facebook watch videos on my new iPhone 14 pro, they won’t go into landscape view . My orientation lock button is off . And have redownloaded the app several times and restarted my phone several times"

-------

Using Landscape View:

Some apps don't allow for landscape view. So, you're stuck with portral view. That's the way the app was designed.

Landscape view

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.