You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What if it says not enough sufficient information to reset my security questions

What if it says not enough sufficient information to reset my security questions

iPhone 14

Posted on Oct 4, 2022 12:45 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 4, 2022 1:30 PM

Do not try to sign in or change your security questions for a full 24 hours. After 24 hours use a device and Wi-Fi you’ve used to sign into the Apple ID with before and try resetting your security questions one more time.

If this still doesn’t work your next option is to try to enable to factor authentication following Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 4, 2022 1:30 PM in response to Mishelby315

Do not try to sign in or change your security questions for a full 24 hours. After 24 hours use a device and Wi-Fi you’ve used to sign into the Apple ID with before and try resetting your security questions one more time.

If this still doesn’t work your next option is to try to enable to factor authentication following Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.