You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

sbcglobal.net not working in Apple mail on iPhone 11

this error message keeps popping up but password has been added.

contact with mail account is confirmed by emails that I can retrieve through sign in on safari. Repeated tries generate “new iOS sign in” notices in yahoo mail account.

however even after even after a full wipe and restore of my phone, still no success connecting Apple mail with sbcglobal.net account.

i feel out of options

iPhone 11

Posted on Oct 4, 2022 5:10 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 4, 2022 5:32 PM

I understand that. But there is often some setting in even Apple Mail you may not be setting properly and they would certainly know all the issues one might find using the account on iPhone. We can guess or maybe someone who has SBC accounts might find this thread. Or you can make it simpler for yourself and contact them directly.

Similar questions

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 4, 2022 5:32 PM in response to edillene

I understand that. But there is often some setting in even Apple Mail you may not be setting properly and they would certainly know all the issues one might find using the account on iPhone. We can guess or maybe someone who has SBC accounts might find this thread. Or you can make it simpler for yourself and contact them directly.

sbcglobal.net not working in Apple mail on iPhone 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.