You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there a free app to track your sleep with Apple? I don’t know when pillow stopped tracking it or when you had to start paying for the free features.

Is there a free app to track your sleep with Apple? I don’t know when pillow stopped tracking it or when you had to start paying for the free features.

Posted on Oct 6, 2022 7:52 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 6, 2022 8:28 PM

You can use the built-in sleep tracking functions in Health (see the article linked to above). If you don't have an Apple Watch, the data collected is limited.

There are lots of sleep-tracking apps in the App Store. Some of them have a one-time fee, and some of them have subscriptions with free trials. Some of them allow access to a limited feature set for free. One I've always liked is AutoSleep. I believe it has a one-time fee.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 6, 2022 8:28 PM in response to Waldron0811

You can use the built-in sleep tracking functions in Health (see the article linked to above). If you don't have an Apple Watch, the data collected is limited.

There are lots of sleep-tracking apps in the App Store. Some of them have a one-time fee, and some of them have subscriptions with free trials. Some of them allow access to a limited feature set for free. One I've always liked is AutoSleep. I believe it has a one-time fee.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.