You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Microsoft Pop Up after battery replacement

This keeps popping up on my Mac Book Air. "Microsoft [Excel/Word] wants to use your confidential information stored in...

"Microsoft [Excel/Word] wants to use your confidential information stored in "Microsoft identity [long number] in your keychain. To allow this, enter the 'login' keychain password", "Password = ", and "Always Allow", "Deny", and "Allow".

MacBook Air 13″, 12.3

Posted on Oct 7, 2022 5:40 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 7, 2022 6:47 AM

This is an alert asking you to make a decision about a certain level of security; it's unrelated to the battery. It is, however; related to apps you've installed and operational choices you've made.

What you do is a personal choice.

Similar questions

2 replies

Oct 30, 2022 6:00 AM in response to ku4hx

I think it is more than that. This same suspicious message began appearing on my MB Air this week. I do not, and have never used SharePoint.

SharePoint is not installed, so I do not know if this is legitimate.

I continue to deny this pop up, but I would like to know its source or origin, so I can permanently eliminate it.

Microsoft Pop Up after battery replacement

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.