You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Suddenly unable to message android users from my iPhone

All of a sudden I cant text message anyone with an android phone, when I do it says message blocked, I don’t have anyone in my block list, I play with my settings a lot, Maybe I screwed something up? I don’t know! Can anyone help? Thank you!

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Oct 7, 2022 6:58 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 7, 2022 9:28 AM

More info will help us better help you.

From what Apple device are you sending? If a Mac computer or an iPad, you need an iPhone with Text forwarding enabled to contact Android devices.

How to forward SMS/MMS text messages from your iPhone to your iPad, iPod touch or Mac - Apple Support

What is the difference between iMessage and SMS/MMS? - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 7, 2022 9:28 AM in response to Croc1972

More info will help us better help you.

From what Apple device are you sending? If a Mac computer or an iPad, you need an iPhone with Text forwarding enabled to contact Android devices.

How to forward SMS/MMS text messages from your iPhone to your iPad, iPod touch or Mac - Apple Support

What is the difference between iMessage and SMS/MMS? - Apple Support

Oct 7, 2022 9:24 AM in response to Croc1972

Croc1972 wrote:

All of a sudden I cant text message anyone with an android phone, when I do it says message blocked, I don’t have anyone in my block list, I play with my settings a lot, Maybe I screwed something up? I don’t know! Can anyone help? Thank you!

Start by contact your cellular data provider text message is their feature.

Suddenly unable to message android users from my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.