You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Broken Screen Repair for iPad Pro (11-inch) (3rd Gen)

What is the most reasonable and cost effective way to get new screen for broken iPad 11 Pro (3rd Gen)?

I bought my iPad in July thru a Xfinity promotion when I got my internet and cable. I wasn't offered Apple Care + and I forgot to even ask about it. It is now Oct. 10th, so purchasing Apple Care + is no longer an option apparently.

Thank you for any help you can offer.

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi, Cellular

Posted on Oct 10, 2022 10:51 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2022 10:56 AM

The only route to repair of your iPad that preserves your device warranty is via Apple or an Apple Authorised Service Provider (AASP):

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

iPad Service & Repair - Apple Support

AppleCare+ coverage is only available for purchase within 60-days of initial purchase - and prior to occurrence of damage.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 10, 2022 10:56 AM in response to Nix_FL3

The only route to repair of your iPad that preserves your device warranty is via Apple or an Apple Authorised Service Provider (AASP):

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

iPad Service & Repair - Apple Support

AppleCare+ coverage is only available for purchase within 60-days of initial purchase - and prior to occurrence of damage.

Broken Screen Repair for iPad Pro (11-inch) (3rd Gen)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.